Minuk ‘Treat Perfect’ Toxin & Filler Mentorship
& Preceptorship Class
Inaugural course: June 21 to 22, 2019
INCREASE YOUR INJECTION CONFIDENCE AND ENTHUSIASM
BOOST YOUR SKILLS AND LEARN ADVANCED TECHNIQUES
GAIN KNOWLEDGE & MASTER TECHNIQUE WITH DR. MINUK’S MENTOR-SHIP
Location: 932 Grosvenor Avenue, Winnipeg, R3M 0N5 | 204-957-7242 | email@example.com
Dermatologist, Dr. Earl Minuk will share years of toxin and filler experience and introduce you to his ‘17/13 Toxin Technique ’.
• Nurse or Nurse Practitioner with a basic or introductory toxin and/or filler course.
• Medical doctors & Nurses with 6 month injection experience.
• Basic & advanced toxin & filler on-label and off-label technique
• Live demonstrations (see below) and hands-on experience
• Review side effects and complications and treatment
• Understand injection anatomy
• Unique bedside mentor-ship, bedside observation and hands on experience.
• Learn cannula and needle techniques.
• Small group classes
• One day or two day class registration available
• Day 2 is live model treatments for registrants with bedside coaching and analysis with Dr. Minuk.
Two Day Course Friday & Saturday June 21 -22
• Day 1 Friday MORNING sessions:
• ½ day of lectures, discussion and presentations
• Day 1 Friday AFTERNOON sessions:
• ½ day multiple live demonstrations of on and off-label treatments
• Day 2 Saturday MORNING & AFTERNOON sessions:
• registrants hands on injections, beside observation & discussion
One Day Course Friday June 21
•full day program, lectures and demonstrations
One Day Course Saturday June 22
• bedside observation and discussion.
COURSE 1- $3,800 + gst
COURSE 2- $2,800 + gst
COURSE 3- $2,000 + gst
• Continental breakfast, lunch, snacks & beverages
• Certificate of attendance will be provided to COURSE 1 REGISTRANTS only.
To register: contact Rhonda 204-957-7242 ext 6 or Rhonda@minuklasercentre.com
FEES are payable in full upon completion of registration.
REFUNDS: fees are non-refundable after May 15.
This is a comprehensive class (see below), so be ready to absorb and learn.
Areas to be covered include (time permitting):
Filler for: forehead contour, lip enhancement and definition, upper lip barcode (subcision and deposit) temporal hollowing, brow lift, supraorbital brow, upper lid A-frame deformity and tear troughs, nasolabial folds, infraorbital hollows, nasojugal groove (tear troughs), cheek light reflex, mid-cheek structural support, , nasal enhancement/medical rhinoplasty and flare treatment.
Toxin for: forehead, glabella, crow’s feet, brow lift, bunny lines, lower eyelids, eyelid aperture opening, gummy smile, depressed nasal tip, mentalis, perioral lines, mustache and bar code lines, depressor angular oris (DAO), platysmal bands, Nefertiti lift, neck for necklace lines, spocking, ptosis, upper forehead shower curtain lines, pre-auricular hollows, earlobes, submaler hollowing, lower face, jaw-line contouring, gonial angle enhancement, pre-jowl sulci, marionette lines, chin augmentation.
We will have further information shortly. If interested, please email Rhonda at firstname.lastname@example.org with name, education degree, injection experience and we will add you to our list and be sure to send details to as soon as they are available.
About Dr. Minuk:
• Winnipeg dermatologist since 1989
• Injection experience over 20 yrs
• Advisory Board and presenter for Allergan, Galderma Dermik for several product launches: Juvederm Voluma. Juvederm Volift, Juvederm Volbella, Sculptra, Belkyra, Restylane Defyne
• MD code faculty: Train the trainer, Faculty for MD code; Faculty for-Myo-modulation.
•Keynote presenter in Toronto, Vancouver, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Montreal
• Multiple Winnipeg presentations to nurses, family doctors and specialists (ENT, plastic surgeon, dermatologists) Beside techniques and podium presentations
• Dr Minuk has trained with National and International keynote speakers and lecturers including:
• Dr Arthur Swift (Montreal)
• Dr. M. de Maio (Brazil)
• Dr. N. Solish (Toronto)
• Dr. V. Bertucci (Toronto)
• Dr. S. Fagien (Boca Raton, Florida)