Apply one drop directly to the wart, allow to dry 5 minutes and reapply. Treatment should take place once or twice a day and continue as directed by health care practitioner.
Follow these simple instructions to treat warts on the hands or feet.
1. Thoroughly wash the affected area and soak the wart in hot water for at least 5 minutes.
2. Dry thoroughly with a clean towel. Wart virus can be contagious, so be sure no one else uses the towel.
3. Remove the soft portion of the wart by gently rubbing with a pumice stone or an emery board.
4. Use the convenient brush applicator to carefully apply one drop of SOLUVER PLUS directly to the entire wart surface. Allow approximately 5 minutes to dry and reapply. Be careful not to apply to surrounding skin. SOLUVER PLUS’ unique formulation does not require the use of a bandage covering.
5. Treatment should be once or twice a day and should continue as directed by physician or until the wart is gone. Before next application, remove previously applied SOLUVER PLUS using a pumice stone or an emery board. Repeat steps 1 through 4. Clinically visible improvement will normally occur during the first or second week of treatment. Do not use for more than 12 weeks.
Contraindications : SOLUVER PLUS should not be used by diabetics or patients with impaired blood circulation. Do not use on moles, birthmarks, warts on the face or on the genitals, or unusual warts with hair growing from them. Do not use on an irritated or red skin, or an infected area.