Salicylic acid is an oil-soluble exfoliating beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that has the ability to penetrate the oil that’s clogging skin pores. Its antibacterial properties help reduce acne-causing bacteria. It also functions as an anti-inflammatory.
Glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that exfoliates dead cells that accumulate on the surface of the skin, making it less radiant and less uniform. It helps unclog the surface of the pores and reduce acne marks. This AHA is well-known for its anti-aging properties (smoothing, anti-spot, anti-wrinkle, etc.)
The formulation also contains astringent, soothing and anti-irritant ingredients (witch hazel extract, allantoin, Time-release Glyco-Comfort™ system) that promote optimal skin tolerance.
- Without paraben, oil and perfume
- Maximum concentration of salicylic and glycolic acids allowed in an over-the counter (OTC) product
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for adults and teenagers struggling with acne (blackheads, pimples)
- Unclogs and tightens dilated pores
- Dries and helps eliminate pimples and acne marks
- Restores healthy-looking and luminous skin
- Practical anti-contamination pump-bottle, easy to use, no waste