Salicylic acid is an oil-soluble exfoliating beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that has the ability to penetrate the oil that’s clogging skin pores. Its antibacterial properties help reduce acne-causing bacteria. It also functions as an anti-inflammatory.
Glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that exfoliates dead cells that accumulate on the surface of the skin, making it less radiant and less uniform. It helps unclog the surface of the pores and reduce acne marks.
The Reversa Acnex lineup form a daily anti-acne system that can be used alone or in combination with prescription drugs for clearer, healthier skin.
- Paraben-free, oil-free and alcohol-free
- Lightly fragranced with plant extracts
- Ultra-light, smooth and pleasant texture
- 100 % vegan and cruelty-free
- unclogs, tightens pores and reduces blackheads
- reduces excess oil and shine
- hydrates deeply
- helps to heal lesions and soothes the skin
- dries acne pimples and helps clear them up