* Before & After results may vary from person to person.
Micro-dermabrasion is not a chemical, laser or surgical procedure. Instead, the Parisian Peel system gently buffs the surface of your skin to remove the rough outer layer of cells and uncover the smoother, softer skin beneath.
A typical Parisian Peel treatment takes 15 to 20 minutes. A series of 6 or more treatments may be required to obtain the best results. You’ll feel minimal discomfort and the glow of newer, fresher skin. Our consultants, under the direction of Dr. Minuk will recommend a treatment plan that fits your skin type and condition. Because Parisian Peel is so gentle, you can have as any treatments as you need without worrying about side effects.
Benefits of Parisian Peel Microdermabrasion
- Causes minimal discomfort (a temporary “wind-burn” sensation)
- No recovery time (return immediately to your daily activities)
- Can be done quickly (in 15 to 20 minutes)
- Requires no anesthesia
- Produces no side effects
- Works well on most skin types
- More affordable than laser, surgery or other methods
How Micro-dermabrasion works
First, your skin is prepared with a specially formulated Parisian Peel antioxidant gel. Then a stream of aluminum oxide crystals employing mild suction is applied where needed on your skin.
The gentle abrasive action of the crystals and the suction combine to remove the dead outer layer of skin, while bringing newer, fresher skin to the surface. Treatment usually takes about 20 minutes followed by a hydrating masque and topical vitamin C application to nourish and protect the skin. Peel-enhancing skin care may be recommended between office visits.
Conditions treatable With Microdermabrasion
The Parisian Peel Medical Microdermabrasion skin renewal process has been used successfully to treat superficial skin damage caused by aging, sun
exposure, or injury. Conditions treated successfully include:
- Age spots/superficial pigmentation
- General exfoliation/rejuvenation
- Enlarged or oily pores
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Post-traumatic pigmentation
- Adjunctive to cosmetic surgery
- Blending post-lasered skin
Please contact us for pricing or make an appointment online.