COVID-19 Clinic Update
We are very happy to announce the reopening of Dr. Minuk’s SkinClinic!
This is a gradual reopening and will be limited to select treatment types. If you have a pre-booked appointment and received a text message confirming at date & time, please review the follow IMPORTANT information.
If you are looking to book an upcoming appointment, please call the clinic at 204-957-7242.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- You MUST complete the Shared Health screening tool found here: www.SharedHealthMB.ca/cov19/screening-tool/
- Notify the office if you:
- Have a fever or flu-like illness or if you are feeling unwell
- Travelled outside of Manitoba within the last 14 days
- Are on a 14 day isolation for COVID-19
- Are or have been in contact with someone that has texted positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Are awaiting result for your COVID-19 test
- Are in a wheelchair and/or require an attendant or interpreter.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE CLINIC
- Please call the clinic at 204-957-7242 once you arrive and wait for clearance to come into the building. DO NOT show up at the front door without calling first. Remain in your car until advised. Leave all non-essential items in your car such as, bags, jackets, hats etc.
- To maintain safety and physical distancing we will only be allowing one person in the clinic per visit (no family, friends or children to be brought with you) unless necessary and approval has been granted by clinic staff in advance.
- We do require that you wear an appropriate facial covering (scarf or mask) covering your nose & mouth.
- All patients will be required to use hand sanitizer once entering and before exiting the clinic
- If you are having a treatment, please be sure to remove all makeup from the treatment area prior to arriving at the clinic.
- Due to an extremely high demand for appointments at this time, and a significant number of missed appointments recently, we have implemented a $100 NO-SHOW FEE for missed appointments and last minute (less than 48 hrs notice) client cancellations.
- LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE SEEN and will be subject to the $100 missed appointment fee.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- We will be limiting the number of patients in the office and will be observing physical distancing. All patients must maintain 6 feet physical distance at all times, when possible.
- No outside food or drinks will be permitted in the clinic.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before leaving for the clinic
- If you want to purchase product at your appointment please notify the staff in advance so we can prepare your order, when possible.
- We will not be accepting CASH payments at this time. Please use Debit, Visa or MasterCard (gift cards are also accepted). If necessary to use cash, please call to notify the staff in advance.
BRILLIANT DISTINCTION POINTS
- If you are having at treatment and wish to use Brilliant Distinction points please be sure that have your coupon printed or prepared before arriving at the clinic. You can do so by logging into your account online at brilliantdistinctions.ca or by phoning 1-844-556-5418
We value your cooperation in the implementation of these new measures.
Stay Safe and Be Healthy
Dr. Earl Minuk MD, FRCPC