We are open to Medical and Cosmetic patients and treatments effective January 8, 2021.
The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority! We are following all protocols and recommendations from Shared Health MB and the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Manitoba.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- All patients MUST complete the Shared Health screening tool found here: www.SharedHealthMB.ca/cov19/screening-tool/
- Notify the office if you are ill, or experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 leading up to your appointment, please seek medical attention and inform us as soon as possible.
- Please notify the clinic if you are in a wheelchair and/or require an attendant or interpreter at your appointment.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE CLINIC
- We ask you to please arrive 10 minutes early & phone the office for screening at 204-957-7242 ext 1 once you arrive.
- We are booking our patients in a manor to eliminate anyone sitting in the waiting room, or waiting at the front desk. Please wait in your car until approved to come inside.
- To maintain safety and physical distancing we will only be allowing one person in the clinic per visit (no family, friends or children to be brought with you) unless necessary and approval has been granted by clinic staff in advance.
- We require all patients and staff to wear a mask while in the clinic.
- All patients will be required to use hand sanitizer once entering and before exiting the clinic
- Due to an extremely high demand for appointments at this time, and a significant number of missed appointments recently, we have implemented a $100 NO-SHOW FEE for missed appointments and less than 48 hrs notice of cancellations.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- We will be limiting the number of patients in the office and will be observing physical distancing. All patients must maintain 6 feet physical distance at all times, when possible.
- No outside food or drinks will be permitted in the clinic.
- If you want to purchase product at your appointment please notify the staff in advance so we can prepare your order, when possible.
- There has been isolated reports of vaccines causing swelling of filler treated areas. These are generally self-limiting but may require antihistamines or other oral treatment. We are asking patients to hold off on filler treatments for 2 weeks before and 2 weeks following vaccinations.
We value your cooperation in the implementation of these safety measures.
Stay Safe and Be Healthy
Dr. Earl Minuk MD, FRCPC