* Before & After results may vary from person to person.
Treat acne, promote a radiant look and hydrate facial skin SilkPeel™
Now available in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Achieve more youthful skin in less time.
Rediscover your skin with SilkPeel™ Dermalinfusion™ that gently removes epidermal cells to treat a vast range of skin imperfections: sun damage, acne, acne scarring, uneven granular skin, fine lines, wrinkles, aging skin, enlarged pores, blackheads, and minor scars.
The SilkPeel™ is a new format dermabrasion that provides non-invasive exfoliation and the delivery of skin specific topical solutions under pressure. Unlike traditional technologies that rely on messy crystals or other irritating particles, SilkPeel™ Dermalinfusion’s™ diamond tip head evenly abrades the skin at a depth of 30 microns, exfoliating damaged skin cells while delivering targeted topical solutions deep into the skin. This treatment offers immediate results with no downtime. Four Infusions to exfoliate and infuse your skin are available:
- OUR SKIN LIGHTENING PEEL Lumixyl infusion for dark spots. Melasma & uneven tone
- OUR ACNE PEEL Salicylic Acid infusion
- OUR HYDRATING PEEL Hyaluronic Acid Infusion for fine lines & dryness
- OUR ANTI-AGING PEEL Vitamin C anti-oxidant infusion for sun & stress damaged skin.
SilkPeel™ is an effective, controlled technique for the removal of dead skin cells, and results in a much smoother, revitalized skin. Recommended in a series and sold in packages for optimal results.
How it works
Our staff will choose one or more of our specialized treatment serum following your assessment with Dermatologist Dr. Earl Minuk. The SilkPeel™ infuses these products deep into the skin where they are most effective. The solution doesn’t just sit on top of your skin like a lotion or cream would, instead the patented SilkPeel™ handpiece deeply delivers the vitamins, antioxidants and other therapeutic ingredients that your skin needs most.
The formulations absorb down to where they will be most effective in brightening, clarifying, and hydrating your skin. Dermalinfusion™ optimizes the benefits of exfoliation and the effects of the serums without the often uncomfortable and painful effects that people experience with most peels. If you have more than one skin condition that you would like to address, we can choose to pair multiple serums together, providing you with a customized regiment that completely targets your skin’s individual needs. And because SilkPeel™ technology combines several different benefits in a single procedure, you can achieve more youthful skin in less time and see noticeable improvements with each and every session.
- Provides simultaneous exfoliation and Dermalinfusion topical delivery treatment
- Performs a painless, soothing treatment
- Delivers noticeable near-term results and lasting skin improvement
- Allows an immediate return to normal activities
- Offers a choice of topical formulations to address each person’s unique skin care needs
- Eliminates the risk and health concerns of aluminum-based crystals
* Results may vary from person to person.